The Retirement Education Center (REC) is a team of telephone based financial professionals that offers employees a unique opportunity to launch their career within the Financial Services industry. Within the REC, our team is focused on providing service, education, and guidance to all clients across the AIG Retirement Services organization. We provide an exceptional experience in supporting those on our team through obtaining industry required licenses and on-going interactive training and mentorship to create a successful foundation to your career. Once fully licensed, you will be focused on providing a truly extraordinary client experience to our existing clients.
Our Benefits, Culture & Career Support
- Company-Paid Licensing, fees & E&O.
- Dedicated time and support to acquire industry licenses.
(Life & Health, SIE, Series 7 and Series 66)
- Ongoing coaching and support with interactive and hands-on training.
- Team based and collaborative culture.
- No cold calling or prospecting (Servicing and engaging existing clientele)
- Work life balance including 24 days of PTO time off in first year not including holidays and allotted time for volunteer work.
- Flexible work environment with ability to work remote.
Retirement Education Center (REC) advisors grow their knowledge and skills and have the ability to move into many different career paths within AIG. REC advisors who enjoy the client interaction and planning aspect of the role often remain a financial advisor, but move into our field with their own book of local clients to service. Other REC advisors enjoy helping their peers and watching other advisors grow their skills and business and may opt to join our wholesaling team. Some advisors enjoy the more analytical side of the industry and may move into one of the many operations roles available in the company. Within the REC you have the opportunity to try many roles as an advisor, and decide which career path will be right for you.